Monday, September 15, 2014

Animatic! (1/3 of it, hur hur)


I cannot express how much fun I'm having with this project! I'm so glad Liv is having just as much fun with it :)
She was able to send me a scratch track of where she and Jake are right now with the song and it was beautiful! But the tempo was 50% slower than expected and the track was missing some key beats that I was heavily piggybacking off of that would have changed the entire palette of the song for me. So I quick emailed her about it. Ultimately I'll use whatever she gives me, I'm so grateful to be working with her. She says they planned on adding beats with a ukelele or some synthetic techno sounds so it's all good! She also said she can try making it a little faster to keep up with the initial mood of the song. 

Cute side story - Liv says she heard our song at work and flipped out! Haha X-D
I have also been playing this song non-stop, all day er'day (though I kind of do that already, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment