Thursday, September 4, 2014

Meeting with the Musician

Concept art for Oh Ana by Mother Mother
     
     Today I got in contact with the singer I was paired up with for our class's first collab project. Her name is Olivia Rand (Liv). Turns out we have very similar taste in music and we were able to agree on a lot! She was very nice and fun to talk to. (oh, and did I mention she sounds like Adele and Florence combined!) Amongst the songs we chose, two really stuck out for the both of us: The Next Time Around by Little Joy and Oh Ana by Mother Mother. Sometime tomorrow I'll have a rough storyboard for both songs and I'll make my final decision based on which one I like the best and which one I think I can realistically finish on time. Liv told me to inform her on the final decision so she can start on a demo song.

     I'm very excited for this project. I love music and always dreamed of making my own music videos. It's great that I get the chance to work with someone so talented! :-D  

Concept art for Next Time Around by Little Joy




     I asked Liv about her possibly giving a live performance while the animation was screening for this big premiere and she was totally into the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment