Sunday, September 28, 2014

Animating in the Dark



I really wish I could have given this project the time it deserves. I'm very grateful to the talented musicians I'm collaborating with. But with the time frame that we've been given to work on this project, I feel that it's less than ideal. Ideally it would have been better if we had time to finish up the song first before we even thought of drawing up a story board. Instead, some students (like myself) are animating to an idea of what the music might sound like. 

In the beginning I was very excited for this project, but right now I feel like the work I'm doing is a waste because for all I know the piece of music that will be given to me could be completely different. The mere beat of the original song is so incredibly important that without it my work will look embarrassing. I really do feel like I'm animating in the dark. 





I will try to keep a good spirit though. It's hard to find motivation to work on this project, especially when I have other class's work to attend to, but I'll still push myself to do the work anyways. I'm certain Liv will make a beautiful cover song, she's not at fault in any of this. I only wish I could have the time to animate to it properly. 

I think I'm making this way too complicated than it needs to be, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment